Does your small business need a new system to manage assets, inventory or customers? Or are you looking to update your website with new e-commerce software or booking tools? The Queensland Government’s new Business Boost small business grants program could be just what you need.
Grants of up to $15,000 will open on 30 July at 9 am and we are expecting these grants to be very popular, so now is the time to get your paperwork ready!
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (min) and $600,000 (max) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Eligible Project Activities
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- quality and compliance management
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- Bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings
Staff management, development and planning
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
If this is you, please feel free to contact us!